Thursday, November 8, 2007

Dogs

I happen to be very, very fond of dogs. I'm especially fond of my dog who is, bar none, the nicest dog I've ever had -- and that's saying a lot, because I've had many nice dogs in my life. The joke I always make -- and that my children fully understand since they adore the dog too -- is that the dog is my favorite child, because she's the only one who listens to me. Well, it's a joke that she's my favorite child; it's a fact that she's the only one who listens to me.

I'm waffling on about my dog because I found a website that has the most beautiful header running across the top, with a lovely dog looking as if she's about to get in trouble in a flower bed. The blog is called Daisy, Bella, Jake and Me, and is a very friendly looking place, with posts about remodeling, elementary school and preschool children -- and dogs, lots of dog stuff. It's definitely my kind of blog and, if you're reading this, one that you may like too.

No comments: